Head of Accounts
Mr. Isaac Akwowuah is currently the Western North Regional Accountant of OASL. He was employed in the year 2007 as an Accountant by the Controller and Accountant General’s Department and first posted to Juaboso District Assembly. He was later posted to the following District Assemblies as Finance Officer:
- Sefwi Akontombra from September, 2014 to December, 2015.
- Suaman District Assembly from January, 2016 to July, 2017.
- Bodi District Assembly from August, 2017 to July, 2022.
He was then reposted to the Office of the Administrator of Stool Lands as the Regional Accountant for Western North Region in July, 2022. By the grace of the Almighty God and hard work, Isaac Akowuah has risen to the grade of Chief Accountant.
He holds BSc. Administration in Accounting at the School of Administration, University of Ghana, Legon (now University of Ghana Business School). He is also a Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana – ICAG and a member in good standing.
Isaac Akowuah is the Chief of Sefwi Chirano in the Bibiani – Anhwiaso Bekwai Municipality (Sefwi Chirano Traditional Area) with stool name Nana Kwabena Buadu II. He is a member of the Audit committees of the following institutions:
- Suaman District Assembly – Chairman
- Sefwi Wiawso Municipal Assembly – Member
- Sefwi Wiawso College of Education – Chairman
- Western North Regional Health Directorate – Member
He is married to Mrs. Lawrencia Akowuah and blessed with six children (five girls and one boy).